Bringing the Discussion to the West Coast
Tuesday, May 1, 8:30 A.M.–7:30 P.M.
Sunnyvale View, Calif. 94085
We are pleased to announce the HR Acuity® Employee Relations Roundtable for Tech and Entertainment to be held on May 1, 2018, and hosted by LinkedIn. The roundtable is an innovative, one-of-a-kind event for Chief Human Resource Officers and Leaders of Employee Relations.
Imagine an interactive discussion with experienced HR practitioners from organizations in the technology and entertainment sectors discussing employee relations analytics, organizational design, and trending employee relations issues. The HR Acuity Roundtable facilitates dialogue, encourages sharing, and offers a unique platform to interact with other senior HR professionals about best-practice employee relations. The roundtable will consist of a full day of interactive sessions with employee relations leaders from a wide variety of technology and entertainment companies, and will be held at the LinkedIn Sunnyvale Campus.
The registration fee for this one-day event is $695 and includes the roundtable sessions, lunch, and a networking cocktail reception. Each participant will receive a bio book containing contact details for all the participants, so the networking can continue long after the event.
- Opening Remarks: Hear from Christina Hall, VP of HR at LinkedIn, about the strategic transformation of employee relations at LinkedIn
- #MeToo and #EmployeeRelations: How to make a difference in 2018
- Prepare, Implement, Repeat: Shared experiences on emergency preparedness and disaster recovery lessons learned from 2017
- Organizational Optimization: Interactive discussion about implementing the most efficient and effective employee relations model and processes
- Leveraging Technology: How to equip your team with the tools and metrics they need to consistently track, investigate, and analyze ER issues the right way
- Managing Managers to Manage: Partnering with your business leaders to help them identify, manage, escalate, and resolve employee issues with accountability
- The Legal Perspective: An interactive discussion with the Senior Director of Global Employment Law at LinkedIn regarding the employee relations legal challenges and issues to watch for in 2018
- Best Practice Sharing: An open forum to discuss real successes and challenges related to topics such as branding ER as neutral, policy development, handling internal disputes, and driving efficiencies
- Networking Cocktail Reception to Follow: Let the conversations continue
Save Your Seat Today
Sign up to request an invitation to the 2018 HR Acuity® Employee Relations Roundtable for Technology and Entertainment. Join our one-of-a-kind event and return to your organization armed with:
- A toolkit of innovative ideas and helpful strategies to improve your practice
- A fresh perspective on the latest trends and challenges affecting fellow organizations
- A new network of employee relations professionals to continue the conversation year-round